Australia values and supports carers providing the choice and opportunity to participate in all aspects of economic and community life.
To support and raise awareness of carers through advocacy, service provision and partnerships.
Our Strategic Objectives
- To increase the identification, recognition and participation of carers within the community.
- To develop and nurture influential partnerships which will champion carers issues.
- To enhance the quality and range of services for carers and foster self-direction in service development.
- To ensure organisational capacity drives flexible response to complex and changing carer needs.
Our Key Values
- We are forward thinking and innovative.
- We are supportive of carers self-directing their services.
- We challenge the status quo.