Carers WA values its dedicated and skilled employees and aims to create a flexible, supportive and family friendly workplace.
Hospital Program Advisor
We are seeking a full-time Hospital Program Advisor. The Hospital Program Advisor position primarily involves working directly with hospital staff delivering education to clinical and allied health staff to promote recognition of (and support for) family carers.
Essential job specific qualities and skills include:
- Qualification in one of the following; Nursing, Health Promotion, Education or other Human Services Related discipline
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, through written and oral means and to liaise with effectively with a diverse range of people including carers, health professionals, and service providers.
- Organisational and administration skills including planning, time management, problem solving and ability to prioritise work
- Solid experience in using information technology to deliver work outcomes
- Experience in delivering presentations and facilitation of workshops.
- Fitness to perform role (may be asked to provide a fitness for work medical certificate)
- Current WA drivers licence and reliable vehicle
For more information, please view the job pack below. PLEASE NOTE: The application deadline has been extended to the 1st September 2013.