Carers WA offers grants for care-related organisations and carer support groups to host their own event for carers during Carers Week. Regional, rural and remote organisations are encouraged to apply. If you would like to host an event for carers during Carers Week (Sunday 14th – Saturday 20th October 2018), you can apply for a $500 grant to help you hold your event.
The event must be held in WA, during Carers Week and be attended by family carers only. Those we support must either be a small community group, a not-for-profit organisation or local government authority to be eligible. Government departments and individuals are not eligible for grants.
Applications for Carers Week 2018 Activity Grants are now open! The deadline for applications is 4pm Friday, 3rd August 2018.
If you would like to apply for funding to host a carers event during Carers Week please complete Forms A & B.
- Carers Week 2018 Activity Grat Application Form A (PDF)
- Carers Week 2018 Activity Grat Application Form A (WORD)
- Carers Week 2018 Activity Grant Event Registration Form B (PDF)
- Carers Week 2018 Activity Grant Event Registration Form B (WORD)
- Carers Week 2018 Resource Kit
- Statement by Supplier Form
If you require any further information regarding Carers Week Activity Grants please contact:
Carers WA Marketing Team
Tel: 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377)