Carers Connect Program
Welcome to the program connecting carers with pathways to education, employment and support. We may be able to guide you to use your transferable caring role skills or previous work / education qualifications to gain qualifications and/or paid employment.
What is included?
- 1:1 Career Counselling to assist with identifying skills and potential barriers and create an individualised goal plan
- Ongoing coaching and mentoring to support you on your pathway to employment
- Assistance to select and enrol in accredited training
- Access to a financial assistance package to help you achieve your career goals.
- Current carers (and those who were caring within the last 2 years) between the age of 16-65
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently unemployed or under-employed
- Interested in gaining a career in the Care Industry (Aged Care, Community Service, Disability, Healthcare, Mental Health) or in other industries with skill shortages.
Expression of Interest
To register your expression of interest or for more information, please contact the Carers Connect Team on 1300 227 377 or email@example.com or complete the following form.
Places are limited and will be prioritised based on need.
The Carers Connect Program is delivered by Carers WA in partnership with AMA WA.
Supported by the Transition Funding for Successful Try, Test and Learn Fund Projects program – an initiative of the Australian Government Department of Social Services.