Carer Wellness at Home Program
We recognise that carers can often struggle to find time to access support for themselves. With this in mind we now provide an in-home program that will bring our service and support to you.
The Carers WA Carer Wellness at Home Program works alongside the Regional Assessment Service to provide in-home support specifically to carers. We can provide you with:
- Emotional support
- Information about services available to support you
- Help with completing forms (eg. ACROD, Taxi Voucher Scheme)
- Referral to relevant local carer support services
- The opportunity to access Carer Wellbeing events and training
To access this free service, call 1300 227 377 and ask to speak to the Support Officer in the Wellness Program. Alternatively, you can send an email enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Regional Assessment Service, other service providers and carers can refer into the Carer Wellness at Home Program by completing the referral form below.
For carers to access the Carer Wellness at Home Program, the person they care for must be:
- 65 years or over
- Receiving Community Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Not receiving a Home Care Package (carer is eligible for this program if the care recipient has been approved for a package or on the national queue, as long as they are not actually receiving the package)
To make a referral, email the completed Carer Wellness at Home referral form to email@example.com
Please note: the fillable PDF forms are best completed in Internet Explorer. If using Firefox, Chrome or Edge, please download the form to your computer before completing. Once downloaded, complete the form fields, press 'save' and then click 'submit'.