This 3 part online training brings the Positive Approach to Care (PAC) to you via Zoom. PAC offers a pragmatic and positive approach to support carers achieving the best in being
This 3 part online training brings the Positive Approach to Care (PAC) to you via Zoom.
PAC offers a pragmatic and positive approach to support carers achieving the best in being with people with dementia. PAC focuses on why the relationship with the person with dementia matters and how to help people live well with dementia. This workshop will be delivered via Zoom and will run once a week, on a Thursday afternoon for 3 weeks.
- Part 1 of 3 will be on Thursday, 18th June 2:00pm – 3.30pm.
- Part 2 of 3 will be on Thursday, 25th June 2.00pm – 3:30pm.
- Part 3 of 3 will be on Thursday, 2nd July 2.00pm – 3.30pm.
Please RSVP by Tuesday, 16th of June to be registered for all 3 events. No new registrations will be accepted after Tuesday, 16th of June.
About the Facilitator
The workshop is facilitated by Rejáne, an OT that has worked in aged care for more than 22 years. Rejáne provides training, coaching and consulting support to teams at Southern Cross Care (WA) Inc. Sandy, her co-trainer is a Registered Nurse that also has worked more than 20 years in aged care.
What to expect:
- Virtual presentation – the presenters for this event will be on video.
- Prompt start time – there will be a short welcome speech and a quick rundown of how the virtual presentation will work.
- A chance to ask questions at the end – the presenter will give all attendees a chat to ask questions at the end by using the “Chat” feature on Zoom. The presenter will answer questions on screen.
What to set up:
You will receive a link to the Zoom meeting the day of the event.
Find a quiet space in your home so you can actively listen in, feel free to grab a cuppa before the event begins.
Get in touch with Sally from the Social Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
(Thursday) 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Online via Zoom - you will be emailed the meeting link