HOYTS Australia has extended their discounted offer on movie tickets until December 2024. The offer is for for an adult ticket for $1.10 (maximum of 1 ticket per day) when membership card is presented at ticket counter or candy bar. They will also accept a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised carer identification.
Conditions of Use:
• Carers need to present their State or Territory Carers Association card to redeem this offer
• Carers must be accompanied by the person for whom they care for to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by the person for whom they care, they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
• Carers confirm their agreement that Hoyts cards will only be used by current carers accompanied by the person they care for.
• Carers will need to present photo identification along with their Carers membership card as authentication at the point of sale to be eligible to receive the Hoyts deal.
• Offer available at all Hoyts Cinemas in Australia
• Maximum of one carer ticket per day
• Maximum of one carer ticket per membership card only
• Valid for all 2D and 3D films
• Valid for No Free List films
• Valid all day, every day including Saturday nights, school holidays and public holidays
• Valid for films advertised as Hoyts Special Events
• Valid for sessions in Hoyts Lux®, xtremescreen® and DBox Recliner®
• 3D Glasses must be purchased separately at an additional cost of $1* per pair (*subject to change)
In order to redeem this offer, carers must be accompanied by a person with special needs to use this offer. If the carer is not accompanied by a person with special needs they must pay the appropriate rate for their category (i.e. concession/senior/child/adult).
Carers may also present a Healthcare Card, a Centrelink Pension Card or any other cards with government recognised Carer identification.
This information is current to date. However, Hoyts reserves the right to alter this arrangement without prior notice.