Carer Wellness at Home
We recognise that carers can often struggle to find time to access support for themselves. With this in mind we now provide an in-home program that will bring our service and support to you.
The Carers WA Carer Wellness at Home Program provides in-home support specifically to carers. We can provide you with:
- Emotional support
- Information about services available to support you
- Help with completing forms (eg. ACROD, Taxi Voucher Scheme)
- Referral to relevant local carer support services
- The opportunity to access Carer Wellbeing events and training
For carers to access the Carer Wellness at Home Program, the person they care for must be:
- 65 years or over (for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 50 years or over)
- Receiving Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Not receiving a Home Care Package (carer is eligible for this program if the care recipient has been approved for a package or on the national queue, as long as they are not actually receiving the package)
The Regional Assessment Service, other service providers and carers can refer into the Carer Wellness at Home Program by completing the specific Carer Wellness at Home Referral Form below.
The Carer Wellness at Home Referral Form is only for those who want to access this specific service.
Click here to access the Carer Wellness at Home Referral Form.
Please submit your completed Carer Wellness at Home Referral Form to email@example.com.
Please contact 1300 227 377 if you experience any issues or submit general referrals can be submitted through the Carers WA Referral Form.