Become a member
Supporting Carers WA helps us to give voice to caring families in our state and to advocate for new services and a better range of supports.
The stronger our membership – the stronger our voice.
Strong membership gives carers a strong voice
By becoming a member of Carers WA, you add your voice and help raise awareness about the issues and concerns of family carers in Western Australia.
A strong voice and Carer WA’s commitment to work hard with governments, health professionals and the community sector will ensure that the needs of carers are kept on the table.
Who can become a Member?
The Carers Association is an incorporated body. Our members include carers, service providers, support groups, organisations and businesses - anyone can support the purpose and principles of our Association.
- A quarterly newsletter
- Information on seminars and workshops
- Notification of social activities
- Invitations to special events and forums
- Your say about the future growth and development of Carers WA
- Being part of a state and national network of carers working for recognition and better services
- Carers WA Members only - FREE Health Saver Card for Friendlies Chemists
(15% savings on Health & Beauty Products)
- Carers WA Members Only - Discounted entry into HOYTS Cinemas
(one carer per card and must accompany care recipient - conditions apply)
- Free entry to the Perth Royal Show (conditions apply)
- 5% Discount at Bluesky Healthcare (www.blueskyhealthcare.com.au)
- Access to special events and tickets throughout the year
Cost of membership
Membership is free for carers and past carers however, donations are gratefully accepted. Memberships are not automatically renewed each year; carers must contact Carers WA to renew their membership.
Membership for organisations is $110.00 per annum. Organisation subscriptions are annual to June 30 each year.
Become a Member
Online (Coming Soon - please scroll down to download form)
Complete and submit our membership form online
- Carer Membership Form
- Organisational Membership Form
Call 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377)
Download and complete a copy of our membership form. Return your completed form to Carers WA via fax (08) 9228 7488
Download and complete a copy of our membership form. Return your completed form to:
PO Box 638
MT LAWLEY WA 6929
Please only complete the form if you are a NEW MEMBER. Existing members that would like to renew their membership card should call or email Carers WA on 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information
Contact Carers WA by calling 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377) or email email@example.com.
If your current membership card has expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377) to request a new card.