Become a member
Supporting Carers WA helps us to give voice to caring families in our state and to advocate for new services and a better range of supports.
The stronger our membership – the stronger our voice.
Who can become a Member?
The Carers Association of Western Australia is an incorporated body. Our members include carers, service providers, support groups, organisations and businesses - anyone can support the purpose and principles of our Association.
Membership Benefits - Individuals
- A bi-annual newsletter
- Information on seminars and workshops, social activities, special events and forums
- Discounted entry into HOYTS Cinemas (one carer per card and must accompany care recipient - conditions apply)
- $11 movie tickets to Greater Union Morley upon presentation of a valid card (www.eventcinemas.com.au/Cinema/Morley).
- Ultimate Small Combo for $10 at Greater Union Morley upon presentation of a valid card (includes a small popcorn, small drink and single choc top. Offer valid until 1st July 2019).
- Free entry to the Perth Royal Show (conditions apply. Free entry is for one carer upon presentation of valid card. Carers must attend with the care recipient).
- $5.00 off the normal weekly rate, Monday to Friday at Kart World Belmont (www.kartworldbelmont.com.au)
- $15 admission including regular skate hire for up to 5 people at Cockburn Ice Arena upon presentation of a valid card (www.cockburnicearena.com.au).
- Free entry to Fremantle Prison (conditions apply. Carers admitted free of charge at a ratio of 1:1 on presentation of a valid companion card or Carers WA card and purchase of additional ticket/s. Card must be presented at the time of ticket collection. More information on tours and ticket prices can be found at fremantleprison.com.au).
- 5% discount at Bluesky Healthcare (www.blueskyhealthcare.com.au)
- $20 off 4 new tyres (or $5 off per new tyre) & $5 off batteries purchased at all WA Tyrepower stores (this offer excludes discounts on advertised specials).
- Access to special events and tickets throughout the year
Membership Benefits - Organisations
- Printed copy of the Carer Updates newsletter twice per year
- Organisation link as 'supporting partner' on Carers WA website
- 10% discount on advertising in the Carers Quarterly Magazine
- Name mention as ‘supporting partner’ in Carers WA Annual Report
- Opportunity to attend Carers WA Annual General Meeting as a voting member
- Priority attendance at various Carers WA special events
Disclaimer: Membership benefits are correct as of January 9th 2019.
Cost of Membership
Membership for individuals is free however, donations are gratefully accepted. Memberships are not automatically renewed each year; carers must contact Carers WA to renew their membership.
Membership for organisations is $110.00 per annum. Organisation subscriptions are annual to June 30 each year.
Please note: the fillable PDF forms are best completed in Internet Explorer. If using Firefox, Chrome or Edge, please download the form to your computer before completing. Once downloaded, complete the form fields, press 'save' and then click 'submit'.
Download and complete a copy of our membership form. Return your completed form via:
Fax: (08) 9228 7488
Post: PO Box 638, Mt Lawley WA 6929
Carers WA can also register carer memberships over the phone. Please call 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377).
For more information
Contact Carers WA by calling 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377) or email email@example.com
If your current membership card has expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377) to request a new card.