Carers WA have produced a number of short, easy to read factsheets containing practical information about caring and the issues related to caring.
- Acronyms and Definitions
- Activities for People With Disabilities
- Aids and Equipment
- Benefits and Entitlements
- Carers Recognition Act 2004
- Commonwealth Respite and Carelink Centres
- Informal Mindfulness Exercises
- Male Carers Toolbox
- National Disability Advocacy Program
- Short Term Low Cost Accommodation Perth
- Short Term Low Cost Accommodation Regional and Rural WA
- Social Support Program
- Transport Services
- Useful Contacts
For any further information please call the Carers WA Advisory Service on 1300 CARERS (1300 227 377).